Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Joy of Love: day 16, 15, 14

Why is it that I can't keep up with this?  Oh yeah... I have an adhd kid.  Just one.  That's all.  I have another kid - a very lovely daughter.  Not that Red is not lovely -he is when he is sleeping :).  When he's awake he's a DYNAMO!

 Day 16: Joy of Love "Us"

And my little dynamo is a charmer.  Here he is for Day 15 " all about smooching your loved ones."  Okay - I have Red and sir loving on each other.  This photo was taken this last summer at a wedding.  












Day 14 is Joy of Love - Wedding Bands - very difficult to take a photo of my own hand!

3 comments:

  1. I've been looking at your pictures and I'm curious about your watermark. Did you do this with photoshop and is it difficult? I would like to start putting a watermark on my photos but we don't have photoshop, I just edit my pics at picnik.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots! You did a beautiful job. :)

    ReplyDelete

Don't just hurry through! I'd like to hear your comments.