Sunday, February 13, 2011

Joy of Love Day 12 & 13

 Day 12 of the Joy of Love  photo challenge.  The focus is on eyes. Here is my little guy.  He will be 6 yrs old on Tuesday.  He's excited - there will be lots of pictures that day!
Day 13 of Joy of Love photo challenge is "routines".  Here is Blondie brushing out her hair. I gave her the blogging name of "Blondie" years ago when her hair was blonde.  It has slowly darkened over the years and here she had just colored it to cover a bad perm that, in addition to the sun, did a real number on her hair.  She was very please with the results.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the comment on my blog - Joy of Love EYES picture!

    For that picture, I lowered my f/stop to the lowest number, f/1.8, and then I used photoshop to unsharpened the mask over the eyes, but no other edit. Try it out! :) Need any other advice, please ask!!

    Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete

Don't just hurry through! I'd like to hear your comments.